Interval Wizard: Currently Unavailable
This simple straight forward wizard driven app allows for super easy setup for virtually any type of workout sessions requiring 2 or 3 interval timers. The user friendly interface will guide you step by step through setting up your timers so that you can start your workouts quickly without getting bogged down with complicated menus and settings.
Screen Shots (click to enlarge)
- Easy to use wizard style interface with textual guides and spin wheels.
- 2 or 3 interval timers available for each session
- Timers can be set from 5 seconds up to 60 minutes and 55 seconds in any 5 second increment
- Fixed (up to 30) or unlimited number of cycles
- Optional delay before start from 5 to 30 seconds in 5 second increments
- Preset sound alerts indicating session start, end of timers, 3 seconds before start (when using delay) and end of cycles (when using a fixed number of cycles)
- Optional labels for each timer
- Displays total number of cycles completed or remaining
- Displays total number of times each interval timer has finished
- Displays total elapsed time for each activity
- Reset Button to allow a session to be restarted
- Start and Pause buttons
- Cancel Button to change settings and start again
- Allows iPod music to continue playing while app is running
- Continues to function in lock/sleep mode.
Copyright 2011 Eric Payne